Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Endeavor

For as long as I can remember I have wanted to be a writer. It has not been a lack of imagination that has prevented this dream from coming true but a lack of discipline, time, confidence, connections, and knowledge about how to go about being successful at it. So I have decided that this year there will be no more excuses. I have dug through the spider infested boxes hiding in the dark attic and rescued the bits and pieces I have written and tucked away in notebooks and on scraps of paper and cocktail napkins. These I will turn into completed stories (hopefully) and post for your enjoyment and with any luck some encouragement.

I like interaction too. So, if you have a topic or suggestion you'd like to challenge me to write on, I'll be happy to give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment