This gym may not be so bad. First, it doesn't smell like a gym. Nothing worse than walking into a place and smelling sweat and bad breath. Yuck. This gym is air conditioned. I don't like to be hot, so I was pleased to see the A/C set at 63 degrees. They offer yoga at normal temperatures and best of all, they have treadmills and elliptical machines in a movie theater! So, I think I'll be able to find things to do and going there won't be too depressing.
- Sleeping = 56 hrs.
- Personal hygiene (showering, teeth brushing, etc.) = 7 hrs.
- Food (cooking, eating, clean up for 3 meals per day) = 21 hrs.
- Work = 40 hrs.
- House Work (includes laundry) = 21 hrs.
- Yard Work = 4 hrs.
- Budgeting (includes paying bills) = 1 hr.
- Planning (setting up the next week) = 2 hrs.
- Errands = 6 hrs.
- Entertainment (TV, movies, etc.) = 14 hrs.
- Socialization (parties, conversation, etc.) = 4 hrs.
- Interactive time with the dogs = 15 hrs.
- Interactive time with the child = 21 hrs.
- Working out = 3 hrs.