|Image by Stuart Miles|
I did not stay up. I did wake up when the neighbors set off fireworks to ring in the New Year. I did not get up at dawn, but I was woken up when the Little Man came to me because he wet the bed. I started the day with roughly five hours of sleep. That's alright, I don't need to be coherent since I don't make resolutions. I do, however, set goals.
|Image by pakorn|
- Teach Little Man to dress himself.
- Teach Little Man table manners - or at least how to eat with utensils.
- Teach Little Man how to read and write.
- Complete front yard curb appeal of the house - with the exception of taking down the big trees.
- Complete the "easy" renovations of the house. "Easy" means that only wallpaper needs to be removed or minor drywall repairs need to be done. The "MAJOR" renovations, like the kitchen or bathrooms, will be another time.
- Put in a vegetable garden.
- To FINISH my revisions/rewrite on my novel and to finish the other one I've been nibbling at.
- To organize my writing schedule and stick to it.
- To get to the gym.
- To finish my knitting projects before starting a new one.
- To organize my craft/project schedule and stick to it.